Oh ho ho it's that time of year again!
Have you started making your list and checking it twice? For the teenage girls in your life who are most likely both naughty and nice: here are my picks for some sustainable treats to go under the tree.
- Josie earrings in Ballerina by Penh Lenh, handcrafted in Cambodia by female artisans working to build new lives for themselves and their families.
- Chilly's Abstract Bottle: high quality stainless steel that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12! Au revoir single use plastic...
- A gift that keeps on giving? A subscription to the Natural Beauty Box! Vegan, ethical and cruelty free skincare and beauty products delivered monthly.
- Who doesn't love chocolate?! 12 mini bars in fancy flavours come packed in the Divine Chocolate Tasting Set.
- The Gold is a Neutral Sherbanu tie-dyed clutch fits phones, keys, makeup, pens, books, passports - anything you need, in a goes-with-everything classy indigo blue. Every piece was hand-dyed individually in Kutch, Gujarat.
- Slave to Fashion by Safia Minney raises awareness of modern slavery in the fashion industry and shows how it can be eradicated by business and consumers. If you buy it through the Amnesty shop it comes with a matching fair trade, organic cotton bag, perfect for carrying shopping or gym gear.
- Polka dot tights! How fun are these?! Thought offer a rainbow of lovely tights (and socks) sustainably made in soft but durable bamboo yarn. This Kingfisher shade is spot on!