She's sharp, she's busy, she works hard, she deserves many a treat. Beautiful, ethical, sustainable treats, you say? We gotcha covered!
- Cold weather, central heating and pollution is not often a recipe for happy skin. Gift a little something special like Wild Rose Beauty Balm by Neal's Yard Remedies, a cult favourite multipurpose balm from a company who consistently excel in the sustainability stakes.
- Else Little Black Dress by ArmedAngels at The Keep Boutique. "Ok so you wanted a versatile dress that is flattering, durable, comfortable, elegant and can take you from office to date yeh? Meet Else. You’re welcome." Nuff said.
- Dita Ankle Strap Pumps by Bhava Studio: thoughtfully made, vegan and available in black, gunmetal or burgundy. Alongside the highest standards of materials and production, all Bhava shoe designs have to pass a "thorough NYC test drive for comfort and durability"!
- Gold is a Neutral Sakina block printed clutch. Sakina brings block print right up to date: modern and minimal with a faintly botanical twist, she is backed in neat khaki cotton, lined in soft gold and ready to accompany you on every adventure.
- A sweet touch of pink in the Pooja Open Ring in Gold. Made in Kolkata, India, all metal and stones are ethically sourced.
- Piñatex forever! Go full pineapple and match your Gold is a Neutral bag with a Gold and Piñatex Classic Watch by Votch, an awesome new vegan watch company.
- Super chic Barton Coat in Camel, sustainably made by Reformation.
- Billions of single-use coffee cups go into landfill every year. Gifting a reusable alternative like the Ecoffee Cup, made from naturally organic, biodegradable bamboo fibre and non-GMO corn starch will not only stand for change but many coffee shops also now give a discount when you bring your own cup - it's the gift that keeps on giving!