Dhaniben Handwoven Clutch
PLEASE NOTE! ALL ORDERS PLACED AFTER 19TH DECEMBER WILL BE SHIPPED ON JANUARY 2ND 2020. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Dhaniben is our minimalist choice but just like her namesake, she sure ain't no wallflower! A cool combination of blue & white handwoven cotton with khaki backing, lined in gold. Dhaniben sets off a bold colour-blocked outfit perfectly, or looks effortlessly chic alongside your fave, washed-a-hundred-times denim.
Size: 32cm wide x 25cm tall x 1cm deep. Yes, a clutch you can fit a hairbrush in! Wrist strap is a 56cm loop.
Shipping is free within the UK
See below for more details and important notes!
- Our handbags are detailed in chocolate-brown Piñatex, a brand spanking new vegan leather alternative made from pineapple leaf fibre!
- Each bag is lined and backed in organic, fair trade certified cotton from south India.
- A little extra sparkle comes from our brushed brass nameplate tag on the front! This was cast by fair trade jewellery makers in Delhi.
- We use sturdy YKK zips: a big chunky gold one on top and a neat little colour-coordinated one guarding all the treasures you keep in the inner pocket.
- All of our clutch bags are lovingly made under fair trade conditions in Bangalore.
- Due to the artisan nature of this fabric, it is natural for there to be variation in the threads & weave of our Kala cotton - see the close-up image above for an example of these perfect imperfections. We truly believe that "today's greatest fashion luxury is found in things touched by human hands" (Vogue's Suzy Menkes) and hope you'll agree the uniqueness of each piece adds to the charm!
- Piñatex is a fibrous textile and the edges of the strap may get a little fuzzy over time. Don't we all?
- This item is not suitable for children due to small parts. Let your little fashionistas get a bit bigger first!
- Wash care: artisan fabrics are not 100% colourfast. If your bag gets dirty, please spot-clean it with love & tenderness.