Dhaniben Handwoven Cross-Body Bag
Dhaniben is our minimalist choice but just like her namesake, she sure ain't no wallflower! A cool combination of blue & white handwoven cotton with khaki back and sides, lined in gold. Dhaniben sets off a bold colour-blocked outfit perfectly, or looks effortlessly chic alongside your fave, washed-a-hundred-times denim.
Size: 24cm wide x 17cm tall x 2.5cm deep. Adjustable cross-body strap with a maximum length of 125cm and minimum length of 68cm.
Shipping is free within the UK
See below for more details and important notes!
- Our handbags are detailed in chocolate-brown Piñatex, a brand spanking new vegan leather alternative made from pineapple leaf fibre!
- Each bag is lined and backed in organic, fair trade certified cotton from south India.
- We use sturdy YKK zips: a big chunky gold one on top and a neat little colour-coordinated one guarding all the treasures you keep in the inner pocket.
- Our cross-body bags are sustainably made here in the UK.
- Due to the artisan nature of this fabric, it is natural for there to be variation in the threads & weave of our Kala cotton - see the close-up image above for an example of these perfect imperfections. We truly believe that "today's greatest fashion luxury is found in things touched by human hands" (Vogue's Suzy Menkes) and hope you'll agree the uniqueness of each piece adds to the charm!
- Piñatex is a fibrous textile and the edges of the strap may get a little fuzzy over time. Don't we all?
- This item is not suitable for children due to small parts. Let your little fashionistas get a bit bigger first!
- Wash care: artisan fabrics are not 100% colourfast. If your bag gets dirty, please spot-clean it with love & tenderness.