Mumtaz Tie Dye Clutch
Mumtaz is evocative of a decadent tiled floor, or a stained glass window in an ornate Kutchi palace. An unexpected pop of bright sunshiney yellow against navy blue is an instant banisher of clouds. Mumtaz is named for the wife of Abdullah bhai, our shibori expert, who learned tie-dye skills as a child and is now teaching their own daughters.
Size: 32cm wide x 25cm tall x 1cm deep. Fits your diary, fits your snacks, fits your giant bunch of keys. Wrist strap is a 56cm loop.
Shipping is free within the UK
See below for more details and important notes!
- Our handbags are detailed in chocolate-brown Piñatex, a brand spanking new vegan leather alternative made from pineapple leaf fibre!
- Each bag is lined and backed in organic, fair trade certified cotton from south India.
- A little extra sparkle comes from our brushed brass nameplate tag on the front! This was cast by fair trade jewellery makers in Delhi.
- We use sturdy YKK zips: a big chunky gold one on top and a neat little colour-coordinated one guarding all the treasures you keep in the inner pocket.
- All of our clutch bags are lovingly made under fair trade conditions in Bangalore.
- Every single panel for these bags was hand-dyed individually. A wonderful result of this is that no two pieces are exactly the same: as you'd expect, there are differences in the final colour and exact pattern of the fold. Your bag will be one of a kind! We truly believe that "today's greatest fashion luxury is found in things touched by human hands" (Vogue's Suzy Menkes) and hope you'll agree the uniqueness of each piece adds to the charm!
- Piñatex is a fibrous textile and the edges of the strap may get a little fuzzy over time. Don't we all?
- This item is not suitable for children due to small parts. Let your little fashionistas get a bit bigger first!
- Wash care: artisan fabrics are not 100% colourfast. If your bag gets dirty, please spot-clean it with love & tenderness.