Sherbanu Tie Dye Cross-Body Bag
Sherbanu lives in the city but dreams of weekends under a canopy of trees and stars. Her meticulously folded pattern is reminiscent of cassette tapes, making this bag an even sweeter sidekick for long days relaxing with friends. Sherbanu was named for the mother of Abdullah bhai, our expert tie-dye master in Kutch, in honour of their rich family history in this craft.
Size: 24cm wide x 17cm tall x 2.5cm deep. Adjustable cross-body strap with a maximum length of 125cm and minimum length of 68cm.
See below for more details and important notes!
Price includes postage & packing within the UK
- Our handbags are detailed in chocolate-brown Piñatex, a brand spanking new vegan leather alternative made from pineapple leaf fibre!
- Each bag is lined and backed in organic, fair trade certified cotton from south India.
- We use sturdy YKK zips: a big chunky gold one on top and a neat little colour-coordinated one guarding all the treasures you keep in the inner pocket.
- Our cross-body bags are sustainably made here in the UK.
- Every single panel for these bags was hand-dyed individually. A wonderful result of this is that no two pieces are exactly the same: as you'd expect, there are differences in the final colour and exact pattern of the fold. Your bag will be one of a kind! We truly believe that "today's greatest fashion luxury is found in things touched by human hands" (Vogue's Suzy Menkes) and hope you'll agree the uniqueness of each piece adds to the charm!
- Piñatex is a fibrous textile and the edges of the strap may get a little fuzzy over time. Don't we all?
- This item is not suitable for children due to small parts. Let your little fashionistas get a bit bigger first!
- Wash care: artisan fabrics are not 100% colourfast. If your bag gets dirty, please spot-clean it with love & tenderness.